Skip to main content
Fines will be suspended during the campus closure.
You will NOT be charged late fees for materials that were due during the closure.
All materials (including InterLibrary Loans) will not be due until after the college reopens and will
count as a hold against graduation.
To check on due dates or renew materials,
log into our catalog.
Due to campus closure,
will be unavailable.
ILLiad for electronic document delivery instead.
Want to borrow a book or article from another library? ILL services are available to current YCP students, faculty, staff, and emeriti faculty at no charge.
E-ZBorrow Search and borrow books in other academic libraries.
WorldCat Books and other resources held in libraries worldwide; Request items using ILLiad.
InterLibrary Loan Tutorials
- Search by journal title (not article title) in Our Journals List.
- Can't find it? Use ILLiad. Article may arrive within hours, but could take up to a week. Articles are sent electronically to your campus email address.
- Check Schmidt Library catalog.
- Can't find it? Go to E-ZBorrow to search for & request a book. Average 3-5 days from request to delivery.
- Still can't find it? Search WorldCat to find a good book and fill out an ILLiad form. (Use cut and paste to fill in the necessary information.) Average 5-8 days from request to delivery. Loan periods vary.
- When your book arrives, we'll send you an email notice to pick it up in Schmidt Library.
York College of Pennsylvania, 441 Country Club Road York, PA 17403-3651 (717) 846-7788 Copyright © 2018